Festival Holiday Notice April, 2018-Freight Systems -Sri Lanka 2018-04-06
Please be informed that 13th to 16th April are holidays and all government
offices (including SL Customs) & shipping lines will be closed on 13th to
16th April.Further, most of the factories and offices will remain closed from about
13/04/2018 to about 16/04/2018 for the festive season.
As you are aware submission of manifests to Customs need to be done 72HRS prior
vessel arrival. Hence if you have any shipment with vessel ETA Colombo from
13th April to 20th April, Pls do send us pre-Alert / Final docs & complete
the jobs on or before 11th April for ETA Colombo 13th to 20th April Shipments.
Also advise liner to issue de-stuffing letters on or before 12th April for ETA
Colombo 13th to 16th April shipments.
During these holidays we are closed and will not be able to submit manifests
etc. If above dead line is not adhered, we will have to pay penalty / demurrage
charges which will have to be recovered from the respective origins.
Though air and sea port operations will not have much of an impact
other land operations such as de-vanning of boxes etc will have some impact as
a full staff will not be on duty at the air and sea ports during this
period. Hence there is likely to be delays with Clearing/Forwarding
and connections for transit cargo.
- 2018-05-25 - Truck drivers strike in Brazil
- 2018-05-23 - HOLIDAY NOTICE from USA
- 2018-05-21 - Long Public Holiday in Indonesia - EID AL FITR
- 2018-05-17 - Ramadan Working Hours
- 2018-05-17 - Oman - Ramadan working hours 2018
- 2018-05-16 - Ramadan Work Hours
- 2018-05-09 - Gondrand offices closed on Thursday 10/05
- 2018-04-30 - Holiday Notice in Japan; Air Sea Express Limited
- 2018-04-27 - Happy Labor Day
- 2018-04-20 - DIMOTRANS Group, expert in the supply-chain